/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, October 15, 2006

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I just wanted everyone know how wonderful Crazy Politico and our children have been the last two weeks. Two weeks ago this coming monday we were woken by a phone that my grandma had died, while it had been expected for the last month or so it is still hard. I took that day off work and Crazy Politico and our children hardly left me alone for the day. Our daughter even brought me flowers. When my mom, aunts and uncle decided when to have the memorial service (yesterday), I said we would take of the food following the service, well it didn't quite work that way - Crazy Politico and both children worked very hard cooking for about 80 people and THEN yesterday, he and his son and his daughter's best friend missed the service to get the room set up to serve those people food. I just wanted everyone to know how much I love and appreciate him and his children. My Mom and Aunts also greatly appreciate him and the children handling everything.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home