/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Reason To Watch The Big Game

I'm not a Colts fan, though I think Peyton Manning will eventually hold every NFL passing record there is. And I HATE the Chicago Bears, with pretty much every fiber of my being. Always have, always will.

So why watch the Super Bowl tonight? Well, like a lot of folks, for the commericals, of course.

Tonight, it will be even more interesting to see them. Chevy held a contest for college students to pitch an ad for the game, and the winner was a student of one of my blogrollees, Jessica McBride.

Katie Crabb, an 18 year old freshman was offered the assignment as part of McBride's media writing class, and ended up winning. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinal has a very good article up about her win, and just how improbable it was.

So, even if you don't like the teams, watch the game just to check out the commericals.

Have a great Super Bowl Sunday, I'm off to the airport in a few hours and have to find a sports bar in Beantown to watch the game.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home