/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, January 29, 2010

Haloscan Gone

Haloscan is going away February 13th, so I've decided to eliminate it today, lest I forget in a few weeks. They are offering a switch to the new Echo platform for comments, but I really don't feel like spending $12 a year on a blog that I forget to post to regularly.

The downside is that all the Haloscan comments will be unavailable, the upside is, well, no confusion on which comment section to use, for the 3 people that still occasionally comment.

Labels: , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home