/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, September 22, 2005

BOHICA!

For those not formerly or currently in the military, the title of this post "BOHICA" is an acronym for "Bend Over, Here it Comes Again!"

Probably the sentiment along the gulf coast as I write this. There is a 100 mile traffic jam leading out of Houston, half the TSA screeners didn't show up at the airport today (maybe they evacuated!), and of course, there are folks who refuse to leave, even after Katrina.

One small town Mayor in the area had a great idea, he's giving permanent markers to those who won't leave, and asking that they use them to write the name of the next of kin, and their own social security number on their bodies, so they'll be easier to identify after the storm passes.

I hope his point is made to those folks.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home