/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

20,000 Readers Under the Belt

Sometime today I'm going to hit 20,000 views on my blog. When I started this version of "Crazy Politico's Rantings" in August I didn't think I'd get that many in a couple of years. I'm glad a bunch of you have found this place and made it a regular stop.

I've also found, as evidenced by my blogroll, a bunch of places to check out interesting folks, who I try to get to as often as possible, though I've been a little slow on it lately.

When I restarted this in August I hoped to see 25 or so readers a day, when I started averaging nearly a hundred by December I was thrilled. I didn't think this would get me mentioned in the NY Times and about 8 other newspapers, and a bunch of magazines (The Wal-Blogger story), or onto Charlie Sykes blogroll. By the way Charile, I still consider being on your roll a bigger accomplishment than being mentioned in the Times.

Thanks again everyone for stopping by, leaving comments, and adding your insight and thoughts to my ramblings.

Bob

Update: Visitor #20,000 logged in from a Level3.net account in Los Angeles California, and was referred by this Newsweek article, and left by visiting Common Freaking Sense

16Comments:

Blogger Griz said...

Congrats to you Bob. I started in June and here's the latest count: 9,047. If it was just one visitor that cared that at least this American loved his country and supported it's military. I wanted the kids who defended our country know that we appreciated them.

You have done an excellent job. I am glad to know you.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Peakah said...

Congrats my man! Keep up the great work! I depend on you to read the paper for me for I'm quite positive that we'd re translate their propaganda exactly the same way...

*highfive* Nice work brah!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Jeff H said...

20K? Way to go, Crazy!!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Very cool. Congrats!!!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Coolio. I hit 50K last weekend--I bet you'll beat me to 100!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks All! Not sure if I'll beat you to 100k Paula, but I figure I gave you a fair headstart :)

Griz, thanks very much, I'm glad to know you too.

Peakah, All the news today fit into 2 categories, bad or slanted, at least according to the papers I read :)

Jeff, there are lots of ways to go Crazy... Wait, you had a comma in the sentence, never mind.

7:00 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

You have an interesting and informed blog and do a lot of research. That is why you do well. Good job.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Patriotic Sgt said...

Congrats Crazy. Glad I could be a small part of your 20K victory. Your blog is great and informative. Of course you already know that. Just kidding. ;)

11:08 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Congratulations Bob! You do fantastic research and you explain things very well. We need to get you to brief the President in the mornings!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks Sgt. and Shoprat, glad you guys are around.

LP, I can do that morning briefing for the next month, but after that I won't be living close enough to DC for that to work.

6:31 AM  
Blogger ablur said...

Congradulations. I know I enjoy coming here. You are doing a great job at bringing hard issues to light.
Thanks for all your work.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks Ablur, I'm glad to have all of you folks stopping by on a regular basis.

6:30 PM  
Blogger me said...

Congratulations! The praise and recognition you get is much-deserved!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My brother the big show-off....I'll be lucky to hit 20 by the end of the spring.

congrats Bro', yer huge.

SAB

10:07 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Mom, thanks. I appreciate it. Is the rest of the vacation story up yet?

SAB-If you don't get that sitemeter up you'll never know if you hit 20 :)

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home