/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Column I Can Agree With

It's not often I read a column written by a liberal democratic lawmaker and say "I agree, 100% with you", but in today's Milwaukee Journal Sentinel State Rep. Jason Fields a liberal democrat from Milwaukee makes some great points about taking back the city from the thugs.

For those who haven't followed the news lately, Milwaukee has had a horrible summer of murders, beatings, and now, the gang rape of an 11 year old girl. Rep. Fields makes some great points about the complaining about the crime in the city, when the residents themselves seem to be willing to do very little to stop it.

If you get a chance, click on the link above, and read the column. The suggestions don't only apply to Milwaukee; any community that's having problems should take some of his words to heart.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very good article.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home