/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, September 04, 2006

Basil's Interview

I got an e-mail from Basil, at Basil's Blog last night about my interview. Questions will close out on September 22nd and sent to me, and the interview will be posted at his place on September 30th.

So, click this link to submit your questions soon.

2Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Did it ages ago. Been waiting for him to actually do it. It's going to be gooood!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I must not have seen the post regarding this upcoming interview, because I didn't know anything about it, CP. I don't have a clue as to what kind of quesion to ask, but I'll be back to read the interview.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home