/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, December 01, 2006

Blizzard!

Now I remember why I liked Virginia, when they were scheduled to get 12-16 inches of snow everything closed, two weeks beforehand, and it normally melted within a few days. I also lived in an apartment, with a contract company who shoveled and plowed. Here, well, I'm the contract person, and I'll be shoveling, a lot.

So far it looks like 4-6 have fallen, it's hard to say because with the 40 mile an hour winds, and the fence in my yard, it makes for strange drifts..

I do know this much, I'm not going to be driving to Chicago for work today (sorry boss, if you are reading this). I'll just sit home, blog, play games, and generally chill out.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

4Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this "snow" of which you speak?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

More "friggin" snow? LMAO! I had the day off because of the snow too CP! I'm going to play with a ChemLab Pro program a friend bought me. I'm looking forward to reading all the great blog posts you're going to come up with on your day off. :)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Mark, a picture is included in another post, to give you an idea what the stuff looks like.

LP, glad you got a laugh. They actually closed the schools here today. Probably because when they make the call (6am) we were in the middle of a white out.

11:48 AM  
Blogger DaddysGirl said...

I still can't believe they closed the schools in zion....they never did that when I went there!!!!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home