/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, November 19, 2006

How To Pick A Beer For the Game

My son went to the store to get munchies for the football games this afternoon. Chips, dip, salsa, and of course, beer. (Yes, he's 21).

I asked what kind of beer he got and he said, "Well, I was going to get Boston Lager, then I remembered we are watching the Packers vs. Patriots, and I couldn't see drinking Sam Adams while cheering against the Patriots, so I got Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss, a good Wisconsin beer!"
(I would have preferred their Creamy Dark Lager, but he can't handle heavy beer.)

So that's the way to do it folks, buy you beer not based on flavor or taste, but instead get one made where the team you are rooting for lives.

GO PACK GO!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2Comments:

Blogger BB-Idaho said...

As a born and raised badger, your mention of Leinenkugels perked me right up. If you ever get up to Chippewa Falls, Leinie's Lodge and a tour of their brewery is well worth the time (especially the wooden tokens you can cash in for
brewskis after the tour. Can't get Leinies out here, so I settled for cashews and a local dark ale called MooseDrool.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I've been fairly close twice already this year, and not had the time to stop for the tour either of them.

That damn work screws me up everytime!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home