/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, December 01, 2006

More Snow!

Maricopa Mark asked "What is this snow that you speak of?", so I thought I would give him a picture of my son enjoying the snow.... Well maybe not, since he was shoveling it.

As you can see by looking at the ground around his feet there is about 3-4 inches of the lovely white stuff there. That wouldn't be a bad snowfall for December 1st. The thing is, that's the third time the driveway has been shoveled since 5:30 am.

So far we are in the 8-10" range of accumulation, or at least that is my best guess. I've had 3 cars stuck on the street near me, including a 4x4 Chevy Tahoe that the police use to patrol on days like this.

Oddly, the mail carrier, in his little jeep thing made it up the street just fine before the plows came through. Guess he's a better bad weather driver than the cops.

So, Mark, if you wonder what snow is, come on up and visit, I've got plenty to show you.

Technorati Tags: ,

3Comments:

Blogger DaddysGirl said...

Well then glad I'm stayin in today...Um yeah I'll try to get home when I can dad. Love you guys!!!!`

1:54 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

We've had around 13 inches so far. Enjoyed the pictures CP!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember that stuff. As I recall it's the main reason I moved to the desert.

The postman definitely has his winter driving act together.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home