/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sorry It's Been So Long

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've actually been out of town for the vast majority of the last month. In fact, I've spent 7 nights in my own bed since the 19th of October. It's great for hotel points, lousy for just about anything else. Luckily my out of town schedule should be a little better here for the next few months.

However, on the good side, while I was in Pennsylvania last month the wife came and visited, and we made the 200 mile trek to Niagara Falls for a day trip. Unfortunately it was the weekend after all the tour boats quit running, so we did everything from land. Still, the falls are quite an impressive site.

Labels: , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home