/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, May 09, 2008

Congratulations!

Congratulations to my son Gary, and his wife Angela on the birth of their son, John Robert . He came into this world this morning at 9:49am weighing in at 5lbs 13 oz. Mom and baby are both doing fine, and I lost the "pass out pool" on Dad watching the c-section.

I guess, since I am now a grandfather, I'm officially "old", right :)

Like most children born into my family, he has a full head of hair, an iron grip, and a yell that can be heard for blocks. He'll need that yell to be heard over my family.

Labels: , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home