/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gore's Huge Feet

Al Gore must have huge feet. He must. There is no way to have a carbon footprint the size of his without huge feet to leave them, right?

Gore is using enough energy per month to power over 19 "average" households, and according to the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, his footprint has gotten bigger, not smaller, since the "green renovations" caused by his last public shaming happened.

The hypocracy of Gore, and others who live in huge mansions, fly all over the place in private planes, and then tell me to get rid of my vehicle of choice kills me. Evidently it's us minions who are the problem, not the fat cat Oscar winners.

I'm sure Al probably bought (from his company) a huge number of carbon offsetting credits to mitigate his use.

Al, until you can live with the amount of electricity I use per month, quit telling me to not drive my SUV or pickup, and not to burn my charcoal grill.

BTW, I smoked pork chops on that grill last night, 5+ lbs of coal and wood chips all releasing CO2 with a wonderful pork aroma as they burned! Saturday I plan a long evening campfire, probably started with some petroleum based product so I don't have to waste so much time gathering kindling.
H/T to Charlie Sykes for pointing this out.

Labels: , , , ,


3Comments:

Blogger Sharkzfan said...

Amen brother Bob! Just this past weekend I barbecued 4 rib racks of formerly living swine and 2 carcasses of hens. I used a liquified gas byproduct of that wonderful God given natural resource, oil, to provide heavenly delights for the gathered family!I was earth-conscious enough to use paper plates that were formerly my morning newspaper. The hypocrisy of the former Veep is mountainous!

12:03 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

He's a liberal politician, hence he's exempt from all rules that we peons must follow.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Yeah, I'm gonna buy a Prius because Mr. Waste-O-Energy tells me it's the right thing to do.

Get bent. Algore!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home