/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Changes

Hope you like the new color scheme and fonts. If you have problems with it let me know. It seems readable on my newer dell monitor, my 10 year old Gatway monitor and my laptop, so I'm hoping everyone else can read it too.

One problem, the blog won't look good at 800x600. Fight with it as I might, I can't make it work at resolutions below 1024x768. Sorry. Hopefully with monitors dirt cheap no one's using that low a resolution anymore anyway.

(Update, 11/23) The Digg Tool isn't quite right. Submitting a story from the main page submits "Crazy Politico's Rantings". To submit individual articles you have to click on the "Read the Whole Story" link, then Digg it. That's not a totally bad problem, since it gets the blog on Digg,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home