/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey All!

Hope you have a happy, safe Thanksgiving holiday and are able to spend it with family and friends.

If you are driving, as I will be, keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down. And if you are flying don't crack jokes at security about the exploding turkey in your luggage, unless you really want to miss dinner.

When you sit down to your meal, give thanks to those folks on ships, in the trenches, or flying top cover for the men and women overseas. We get to give thanks for our freedom because of them, so please remember them.

Also, thanks the cops, firefighters, doctors and nurses who are probably pulling double shifts so others can be with their families, and you can still be safe.

Have a safe and Happy one. If my insomnia gets the best of me over the weekend I may post a few things. If not, I'll see you next week.

Bob

Labels: , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home