/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, August 06, 2010

Still Here

I'm still alive and kicking in case you are wondering; at least the 6 a day who still check.

Quite honestly, politics has become boring. Grandkids and jogging, those are getting more fun. Politics, not so much.

In fact, I'm still awake because the daughter is bringing the whole family up for the weekend. So I'll have all 4 of my grandkids, plus the in utero fifth visiting me tomorrow. That will be fun!

Just to make sure some extra folks read this, I'll say something controversial.

Ron Paul is the Ralph Nader of the right. Except I'm not sure Ron, running as a libertarian; could get enough votes to keep the party on the ballot a second cycle.

Labels: , , ,


1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There's class warfare, all right, Mr. (Warren) Buffett said, but it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning."

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home