/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Best Post Awards

Mr. Snitch is running a "Best Posts of 2005" awards on his blog. I've nominated Jeff H. at Think Sink and my (minor) collaboration on the voting for the rights to Jessica Simpson. He'll be taking nominations through the end of the year, so if you or someone you know wrote something great, nominate it.

And when the voting starts, vote for Jeff H's great job with Jessica and photoshop, he deserves the credit for that one!


Best-posts-large-animated

1Comments:

Blogger Jeff H said...

You da man!!!

Remember, I'll split that big presentation check with you if we win.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home