/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, December 19, 2005

Waves Are for More Than Surfing

I was looking around the web today for a particular .wav file, and found the the motherload, a repository of .wav files for any occasion.

Ladies, when you think you finally have met Mr. Right and then find out he doesn't "measure up".

For folks who wonder about God and his habits, check this out.

And for you men out there, who know you are in charge, heres your song.

When you go out for lunch, and can't decide if the Hunan Chinese Buffet is right, listen to this.

And finally, if you are sick and twisted like me, and especially if you have teenagers, play this for them right before they go to bed (R-rated).

Anyway, enjoy the files, the page they are linked to is http://www.ilovewavs.com

5Comments:

Blogger me said...

OMG - I've forward the 3" Tool to a few people - hysterical! And the BJ quote - HAH! Sick and twisted - no doubt - love it!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Funny and sick stuff! I'd heard the blowjob one before, but not "3 inch tool." And here I thought you Republicans were all Family Values prudes.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a guitar.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Mom- The BJ still cracks me up, and I first heard it 9 or 10 years ago. Hope you didn't send 3" tool to ex boyfriends :)

Matthew, there you go stereotyping us again, we like to have fun just like liberals, except with folks of the opposite sex who we are married too!

Dick, I've got one, there's a picture of it in the September archives somewhere.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

i LOVE What If God Smoked Cannabis!!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home