/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, March 10, 2006

Quote Of The Day

I found a great quote for today in Opinion Journal's "The New Protectionists " article.

"Dubai Ports World finally threw in the kaffiyah on its American operations yesterday, agreeing to sell them "to a U.S. entity." We hope that entity turns out to be Halliburton, if only for the torment that would cause certain eminences on Capitol Hill."

I agree wholeheartedly, couldn't you just see Hillary and Chuck Schumer's faces when that was announced!

The rest of the article explains why our newly protectionist Congress is probably going to be bad for us in the long run, give it a read.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home