/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Malkin on Murtha

does a great job of bitch slapping and the "redeploy to Okinawa" strategy he's unearthed again.

You have to watch the video over at Hot Air for a good laugh. While I don't always agree with her, she does an outstanding job of pointing out the problems the Okinawa strategy poses.

Technorati Tags: , ,

4Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I think they should show that in the House when they debate the next Democratic resolution :)

5:03 AM  
Blogger LargeBill said...

As a conservative, I want Murtha to be the voice of the Democrat party.
As a human being with respect for the elderly, I am appalled that Murtha's family still lets him near a microphone.

The commercial for Steele at the end was pretty good as well. That will be a race to watch. Dem's are having an ugly fight for the chance to oppose Steele. Depending on how their primary goes a portion of their base may either sit out the general election or crossover and pull the lever for Steele.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Bill, I agree on your thought on Murtha as spokesperson for the Dems. The more he, and Dean talk, the less voters that will turn out for them.

As for Steele, he's still getting challenged on whether or not he's "black enough", which I find hillarious.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Awesome--I'm using that!!!!!!!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home