/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Wonder If This Bugs The Editors

Here's the latest New York Times Best Seller List for Hard Cover Non-Fiction:

HARDCOVER NONFICTION
Top 5 at a Glance

1. GODLESS, by
2. DISPATCHES FROM THE EDGE, by Anderson Cooper
3. WISDOM OF OUR FATHERS, by Tim Russert
4. MARLEY & ME, by John Grogan
5. THE WORLD IS FLAT, by Thomas L. Friedman

I wonder if the #1 book bugs the guys who run the editorial page?

I mentioned last Saturday that I think the publicity she's gotten for calling out the "Jersey Girls"would help her sales more than hurt them, and it looks like the list bears that out.

4Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

The irony, you gotta love it. I've heard Ann interviewed many times and her big point is the MSM & many others may hate her but her books always sell like hotcakes so she knows the American people love her and thats all that really matters :-).

Happy Father's Day, Bob!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

It's just more proof of how ignorant the unwashed masses are and how much more they need the NYT to enlighten them. They will never think that there is something wrong with them.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Yep, you nailed it, CP. She's a "shock jock" and cares only for making money. Though I dunno about peeps who say they're on waiting lists--I was at B&N Saturday and there was a huge pile of her nasty new books.

11:34 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Heh.
I bought one.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home