/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Courtesy of Ted

Ted, who comments regularly and is a great guy in real life sent me the following joke. While humor isn't normally the thing on my blog, this was too good to pass up.


Robot Bar Keep

A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender working behind the counter.

The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail,and then asks him, "What's your IQ, sir?"The man replies, "150" and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, nanotechnology, and the inaccuracies in The DaVinci Code.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool. I wonder if it works every time?" He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around, and comes back in for another drink.

Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man responds, "About a 100." Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time, about football, NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favorite fast foods, guns, and women's body parts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decidesto give the robot one more test. He heads out and returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's yourIQ?"

The man replies, "Er, about 50, I think."

And the robot says....real slow,"So. is... your... party... gonna... nominate...Hillary... for.. president ???

Tecnorati Tags: , , , ,

5Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

THANK YOU for that great joke Bob! I was needing a good laugh this morning!

7:16 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

heard it before but it is good.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Glad I could make you laugh LP, and Shoprat, it is an oldie but a goodie. I think the first time I heard it Al Gore was the punch line.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Praguetwin said...

First time I heard it the punchline was,

"So you voted for Bush?"

5:46 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

That is too funny! :D lol

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home