/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yeah, I'm Alive

Got an e-mail from a friend last night checking on me, so I figured I better post something before you folks arrange a cyber-funeral for me.

The truth is, I've been finding the news much less interesting and engaging than being around the wife and kids. Add that to the fact that most of my work weeks are 45-50 hours, and suddenly there is much less to post here on the blog.

This week I'm covering work in another state for a guy at training, so I'm in a hotel (with a crappy internet connection) for a few days while I take care of a few jobs.

I did find out yesterday that the company hired another person who worked with me on my final Navy tour at Great Lakes. That brings the number to 3 of us from that command and time frame, two in my region, and now one in Denver.

I probably won't tell my boss that it's all part of my vast conspiracy to take over the field service end of the business, I'll just let him find out when the coup occurs. (I'm joking, boss, in case you are reading this).

Who knows, maybe tonight I'll actually open a newspaper and see whats going on in the world and give you my opinion on it. Until then, thanks for asking if I'm okay, and I'll be back later.

3Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

Real life does come first, unfortunately.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear that [...] Oh, nevermind. I'm sure you did. BTW, sorry about the web funeral I had for you. It was a nice service. I showed up and said some kind words. Funeral... wake... I get them mixed up. Booze was involved and that was good enough for me.

Something about "died killing a bear with a turkey baster" just stuck me as ironic.

The bear was a liberal. I'm sure of it.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Always happy to hear from you Bob! I've been so busy myself that I've hardly had time to read blogs. Glad you're enjoying your family. That's the way it's supposed to be. HUGS!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home