/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, October 20, 2006

Need A Scary Thought for Halloween?

If you are looking for something to scare the daylights out of you around Halloween, Don Surber has it right here.

I don't think it will happen, but with the wacko's in Congress, and those set to be elected it's always a possibility. In fact, I mentioned last night that a Democratic win in 2006 doesn't guarantee them the White House in 2008. This idea would probably guarantee them the minority in Congress again in 2008.

Technorati Tags: , t, , ,

1Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

OMG! That is a scary thought! Nancy Pelosi as President! Arrrrggghhhh! Run away! Run away!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home