/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, November 13, 2006

Suggestions Please

I'm thinking of moving the blog off of blogger to a dot com or dot net address in the next month or so.

Any suggestions from my readers for hosting services that are:
A) Reasonably priced (don't have to be dirt cheap).
B) Reliable
C) Easy to sign up with
D) Are Wordpress compatible (that's the blogging platform I'm thinking of using)
E) Have a decent user interface.

Tonights blogger outage is another nail in the coffin of this place, ever since the beta came up the us regular blogger users seem to be getting less and less service, and having more and more problems.

Thanks, I appreciate any help the readers can give.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

3Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Anything but blogger hun!..lol..they are one headache after another!..good luck..and nice blog!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Though Bluehost, one of the services that wordpress advertises seems to have lots of issues, so I probably won't be going that way, either.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Though Bluehost, one of the services that wordpress advertises seems to have lots of issues, so I probably won't be going that way, either.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home