/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Straw Poll

GOP Bloggers has a great straw poll up concerning the 2008 GOP Presidential race, and who's acceptable and not acceptable.

If you'd like to lend your voice to the poll, check out either GOP Bloggers or Iowa Voice. Unfortunately, Blogger seems to have issues with embedded javascript in the post, and won't post the poll. (Anyone that can help with that issue, I'd appreciate some advice).

Technorati Tags: , ,

2Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

In truth I want to say NOTA. We need to go on a headhunt for the right man or woman, who can do the job, and is electable.

I say no "want ads" for prospects but let's look for and recruit the best person we possibly can.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I agree, though I think Hunter wouldn't be bad, he my first choice on the list.

I think the folks looking at Gingrich and Tancredo must want to lose in 2008. Newt's got more baggage than an airport terminal, and Tancredo would get killed in the media on his immigration stance. Yes, bunches agree with him on it, but the fact is the media will paint him as a guy who drowns kitties for fun.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home