/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, December 11, 2006

Forced To Switch?

I may be forced to switch to the new blogger to see if the glitch the GOP Straw Poll caused will go away.

You see, the current blogger doesn't allow embedded javascript in a post, normally. I found that if you edit the template, and put the script right under the date header, and republish you end up with a post with the straw poll. Kind of cool, I though. Then I realized it put it up for every day. So, I pulled the script, the post stayed, but now whenever you click a permalink you end up with the poll at the top of the post. I guess that'll teach me to try and outsmart blogger!

The other problem, and I don't know if it's on my end or GOPBloggers is that none of the results from here are posting anyway. Not sure why that is.

Technorati Tags: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home