/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, December 18, 2006

Light Week

It'll probably be a light week for posting around here. Today I'm off to Warsaw, Indiana (170 mile drive east) tomorrow Boscobel, Wi. (209 miles west). Wednesday have have a fairly local job, only 80 miles away. Thursday I'll be in Green Bay, Wi. for the Packers, Vikings game that evening, and Friday I'll be recovering from it.

4Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Keep yourself safe on the road and drink plenty of water the day after the game. ;)

6:26 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Lots of water is probably a good idea. I'm hoping all the alcohol on Thursday night kills this cold bug I've got.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have lotsa fun! :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Uber, I'm sure it will be a blast. The games with my brother and his friend are always a lot of fun.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home