/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, April 02, 2007

New Place To Find Me

Hey all, a quick note to let you know that there is now a new place to find feeds of Crazy Politico's Rantings.

Besides using feedburner or the other links on the left sidebar, you can now go to www.Blognetnews.com/illinois to find out what's up on my blog, and many other good blogs in Illinois. Thanks to the folks at Rogers Park Bench for pointing out BlogNetNews to me.

If you aren't from Illinois, and would rather find info from blogs in your state, replace Illinois with the place you live, and see what happens. I know that Tennessee has a page, as does Virginia. So check it out, see what you find.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home