/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, March 24, 2008

Here's My New Candidate!

I've found my new candidate for President! If you aren't happy with Hillary or Barack, or if you are too conservative for John McCain, maybe you should check out this guy.

He's kind of a dummy, but still talks with a lot of sense, and doesn't seem to be bound by political correctness. His thoughts on Hillary, and many other subjects are covered in the 7 minute clip.

Enjoy


Walter is a dummy, Jeff Dunham is the ventriloquist/comedian "behind" Walter, and has been getting laughs for years. You can sometimes see him on Comedy Central, or rent one of his DVD's for a great evening of entertainment. If you own a Prius, you might be offended by his "Spark of Instanity" show, though.

Labels: , , , , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home