/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Birthday America

I've got the day off, as do many but not all people, to celebrate America's birthday, 232 years old. Damn that's a long time.

I also get a little joy out of the fact that the folks at our British unit don't get today off, and every time they call the US offices they'll be reminded we are out celebrating kicking their asses!

Have a happy, safe, and fun July Fourth. If you are inclined to play with fireworks, please make sure you keep your fingers attached to your hands while doing so.


Labels: ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home