/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, August 21, 2008

His Friends Are Haunting Him

Barack Obama's friends are coming back to haunt him. Two new ads out this week, one with him and Tony Rezko, the other with him and Bill Ayers.

Considering his drop in the polls, anywhere from now a dead heat to 5% behind, having folks start pointing out his radical, and convicted friends isn't going to help his numbers jump.

Here's the Ayers Ad.



And the Rezko Ad...



I'm sure his team will start claiming it's negative attacks as usual, just junk, whatever, but as much as some of us have laughed about the lameness of McCain's ads (though the Ayers ad is from a 529) they seem to be tarnishing Mr. Obama

Labels: , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home