/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Site Meter Issues

If you are running a blogger blog, and are using the javascript sitemeter from sitemeter.com, you may be running into issues with IE 6 & 7 not being able to load your page. It's been driving me nuts since last night.

I'm not sure what's going on, but Opera 9.x and Firefox 3.0 can both load the page, so I deleted my sitemeter script for now, until someone figures out what's going on.

If anyone has a clue, let me know.

Labels: ,


2Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I've read where other people are having this problem. I had sitemeter and removed it awhile back. But this morning I decided to put it back on my site and see if I could pull up my blog with IE. I did, with no problem. I then tried to pull up another woman's site who also had it and I got hers as well.

I have no idea what is going on, but to me, it seems more like something else happening other than it being sitemeter's problem. If it was sitemeter and IE - then none of us would be able to pull these sites up with IE. I also have a friend whose site I was able to pull up with IE when she had sitemeter on. But she was pressured to move it because some of her friends couldn't get to her site. Wish I knew what the real problem was.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Pretty sure it was sitemeter. I'd get an error even going to their homepage. When I removed the javascript for them from the blog template, everything loaded fine.

Even put the script into another template that worked fine and crashed it.

It seems to be resolved now, though.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home