/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Monday Dream...

Next Monday is many things. Most importantly, my 25th anniversary. Hey, Lovely Wife, I don't know how you put up with me for this many years, but thank you!!!!!!!

We've already celebrated with a trip to the gulf coast. And we'll be visiting the kid in Ohio over the weekend, driving home Monday.

Monday Night, though, is something big. Packers vs. Vikings,with Brent Farve wearing Purple...Oh, I spelled his name wrong, sorry, he hasn't been around here in a while, I forgot.

Anyway, the obvious dream is Green Bay winning 35-0, with Farve Favre throwing 6 picks like he did against the Rams one time.

But, if Minnesota were to win, I'd rather see BF toss a few picks that go for TD's, then get hurt trying to throw a cheap crack back block like he did in preseason (karma), and have Tavaris Jackson lead the comeback for Minnesota. That would be funny as hell.

BTW, for the folks who keep pointing out his pass to Greg Lewis to win the game Sunday, keep in mind that if it weren't for the alligator arms of a San Franciso cornerback two plays before, when Favre hit him in the numbers with a sure pick, the game would have been over. Luck won that game, not Favre. But that happens a lot in the NFL.

Labels: , , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home