/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dear Senator Burris

I've sent the following to Senator Burris.

Mr. Burris,
A month or so ago you informed your senate collegues that you'd vote no on any health care reform legislation that didn't contain a public option.

This week you've gone back on that promise. Which isn't a surprise to most of us.

What I'd like to know is what was the pay off for Illinois? The Senate is tossing around $100 million dollar bribes left and right for yes votes on this bill, so I'd like to know what Illinois got that was good enough for you to go back on your principles.

I'm going to be very disappointed if you didn't hold your vote for some kings ransom for our state, too.

_____________________________________________________________

I'm pretty sure he got nothing for his vote. He has no principles, and doesn't seem smart enough to get one of the $100 million dollar bribes that Harry Reid was giving out.

He'll probably claim Gitmo North is our gift from the Senate for his vote.

Labels: , , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home