/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year

Sorry I'm late saying "Happy New Year!", but it was a strange holiday around here.

The Lovely Wife went in for a minor procedure on New Years Eve, so instead of spending the night partying and whooping up the occasion, I spent it visiting her in the hospital, and getting an education on hemoglobin levels.

The procedure when well and should take care of the issues it was performed for, however, Lovely one had an issue with blood counts and had to receive 3 units before they'd let her go home.

Here's hoping that 2010 is a great year for all. May it be better than 2009, and bring health, happiness and fulfillment to everyone.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home