/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What the Hell?

So, no only did I get about a foot of snow at my place, but I find out that Illinois also had a magnitude 4.3 earthquake last night. Guess the Gods are angry at Illinois, or maybe it's global warming.

What ever it is, Lake Michigan isn't big enough for Tsunami's, is it?

Labels: , ,


2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cousin would be happy for the extra wave action on the Michigan: he surfs it during the winter. Crazy guy!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Surfing lake michigan during the winter? Why doesn't he just head up to Hudson bay in Canada?

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home