/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, October 03, 2005

Harriet Miers for Justice?

I'm starting to wonder what GWB is thinking, maybe he got whacked in the head while in the storm damaged areas of New Orleans.

Harriet Miers might be a good lawyer and friend, and even a pitbull in size 6 shoes as the President has said before. But she was also on Harry Reid's list of folks he'd have no problem with being nominated, meaning that she's gotta be another Souter, at best.

My personal pick was Janice Brown, because of her high profile recently with the Appeals court confirmation issues, but would have settled for Ted Olsen of Solicitor General fame.

My guess is that if anything, the court may have been moved left by Bush's latest selection.

1Comments:

Blogger Don said...

I like Janice Brown too, and was going to blog about it to the consternation of my liberal friends, but never got around to it.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home