/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Not Over Yet

(click title for link)
It's not over yet folks, the link is to the advisory at the National Hurricane Center for tropical storm Alpha, the 22nd named storm of the year. This is the first time the NHC has had to use the greek alphabet for a hurricane name!

Luckily it looks like it won't hit land here, but it will cover a few areas that look to be near misses for Wilma.

This is getting a little crazy.

1Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Thanks for blogrolling, I will do the same!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home