/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, October 21, 2005

Surprise

I decided to change the template for the blog. The old "rounders" template didn't allow me to increase the area for posts and sidebars, some of it's graphics got really weird, and I hated how much of the screen was wasted by that template.

So I picked the "Scribe" template, added an extra sidebar, and increased the area from 700 to 800 pixels, giving most to the posting area, and a few extra to the sidebars.

The blogroll is working, as is the site meter.

2Comments:

Blogger me said...

Looks great! Caught me off-guard when I first pulled it up today - thought I clicked on the wrong link! ;)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks. The thin posting section on the other one was bugging me, so I thought I'd give this a whirl. Took about 3 hours to reconfigure their setup how I wanted it.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home