/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, October 30, 2005

She's A 1 not a 10

(my nonpolitical post for the week)
I went to my favorite sports bar today to watch my beloved, but 1-6 Packers blow another game. Thank god I was driving, or I'd have drank heavily.

The guy next to me commented on the waitress, who was cute beyond belief, with a butt that, well, it was perfect. He made one of those standard, sexist, rate the chick with a number type comments, to which I replied, "She's a one".

He didn't get it, but having been married for over twenty years, the 1-10 hot scale no longer works for me. Instead, if I'm going to act sophmoric in a sports bar (where better?), I use a scale of 1 through 3.

1- The woman is so unbelievably hot I'd take her home, toss her on the couch, and ask the wife to keep score.

2- She's pretty hot, but I'd be discreet and get a hotel room.

3- She wouldn't be worth the legal hassles if I got caught.

The waitress was definitely a two . She was too young to be a one, I'd have to put up with the "you have kids her age" crap.

What kind of scale are you using?

Funny, right after writing this, I find Maureen Dowd's latest editorial piece on the anti-feminist movement among women, check it out here.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home