/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

With Friends Like These.....

As I was reading through my normal group of opinion columns and other news drivel today, I came across Richard Cohen's Washington Post piece, which is a scathing blast at the Democratic Party and the hate they spew.

For those who don't read the opinion pages of the Post very often, Mr. Cohen is usually pretty soft on Democrats. Today's column though blasts them for their glee at Tom Delay's indictment, there handling of Bill Bennett's comments on radio last week, and the general tone of their rhetoric.

I'm not sure if the Cohen published the column because he's truly sick of the Democrat's tone, or if it was more of a warning from a normally friendly columnist that this schtick isn't working for them.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home