/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Best Way To Deal With Terrorists

A friend of mine sent this to me yesterday. I laughed so hard I had Dr. Pepper coming out of my nose! It's one guy from New York's way to deal with terrorists. It's about a 1 meg Windows Media file, but worth the download.
(Caution, Rude, Crude and Socially unaccpetable Language.)

Watch Here.

tracked back at Hooah Wife and Common Sense Runs Wild, and Alabama Improper.

3Comments:

Blogger Janette said...

Oh my. I'm just...just speechless.

That was just amazing. Hysterical and so true.

Can we put him in charge of the NTSB?

1:40 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

It is a riot, isn't it. I think if he was in charge of TSA a lot of folks would be more careful flying.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

You find the best stuff. I'm glad I ran across your blog.

I find myself grinning a lot when I'm here... and thinking...and sometimes crying. Thanks Bob.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home