/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, November 18, 2005

Joe Wilson's Nightmare Grows

It was bad enough a few weeks ago when Scooter Libbey, and not Karl Rove had to appear before a judge for a crime other than outing Valerie Plame. But it was okay, because the investigation was still open. Then the curveball hit, Bob Woodward was called to be deposed by Patrick Fitzgerald, and it seems his testimony moved Rove even farther away from a frog marching trip, and may even get Scooter Libby off the hook.

Joe's back on TV and trying to get back in the papers, because he can't have this happen. The more it looks like no one was obsessed with outing his wife, the closer people might look at his own lies, deceit, and motivations. Don't expect the media to start questioning Joe's motivation any time soon, though. They too are still holding out hope that someone will find a memo that say's "Scooter, Let's mess with Wilson's wife, that'll show the rat bastard, love Karl".

Technorati Tags: and

1Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I never was fond of Joe L.
Proximity I guess.
The unknown is always more appealing. Ignorance is bliss.
That's why I "shot myself in the foot" when I voted for Ross P. way back when.
I'm still recovering from that debacle.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home