/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, November 25, 2005

Very Important Online Poll

Think Sink has a very important online poll going, and all of my readers should follow the link to it, and let Jeff know who you vote for. It's obvious, the choice on the "right" is the better one.
Make sure you scroll down the page to the actual voting area on the left side of the page.
Let me know, too.

7Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

I voted for you!

Now pay up.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

What flavor?

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, for some reason the sight of two dogs fighting over a scap of meat comes to mind.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Deadman said...

I withheld my vote while awaiting pics of Valerie. She says she looks like Sigourney Weaver. Not blond, so I vote for her.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

MarMark- Something like that, but it's a scrap of filet, which is why it's important.

mark- You can't be holding back, I need the votes. Though I'd like to see that picture too

7:49 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Sorry CP, had to vote for Jeff. Would hate to see your wife beat you up. Hilarious!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Great, that makes two of you more worried about my actual physical health than the well being of my fantasies.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home