/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Last Word From Timmah?

I allowed another person to post on my blog, and in fact gave them a very gracious introduction, and I thought posted some salient counter points in the replies. However, the person cross posted on "Daily Kos", and Sadly, No; without letting my know they'd be doing it. When I called them on it, wondering why they did it, this part of the response I got. The whole response in in the haloscan comments for "Thanks Timmah"

And like the malicious bastard you are, you offered me that opportunity and then you kicked me when I wasn't looking, you didn't even email me and ask what my intentions were.

First, I'm not a bastard, my parents are married. Second you let me know your intentions, correct?

You had a real chance to make something out of this honest debate thing, instead, I'm fucking gone, and any left leaning writer is sure gonna think twice about dealing with you if they read this. So fuck you, fuck your shitty little blog and fuck all of your pro-torture, bush apologizing, chemical weapon defending, asshole readers.

Actually, Tim, what you did was the equivalent of being invited to someone's home, and bringing your whole neighborhood along without an invite.

I would have had zero problem with the idea of the link being posted on Kos (and Sadlyno), had I been told it was going to be done. In fact I'd have asked you to just post the main page link, so folks could see other stuff easier.

Any readers who are offended by the above, remember, this is from the peace loving, kinder, gentler folks on the left, who believe completely in free speech, (as long as it agrees with what they say). If you'd like Timmah's e-mail to complain about his gross generalization of readers and insults aimed at you, I'll be happy to provide it.

And Yes, Timmah, I will have fun in obscurity.


3Comments:

Blogger Timmah420 said...

Ok. I was just going to walk away, but you're so totally full of shit that I have to respond to this.

My obscenity has nothing to do with peace or violence, and even less to do with denying free speech to other people.

I came on here, at your *request*. Remember, you emailed me, not the other way around, and what gracious introduction? You basically made excuses for me posting there at all. Then I see this "house" analogy in a new post. Let's examine that analogy for a second, considering your "house" has no physical dimensions, has no one physically inhabiting it, has no defined physical barriers, isn't technically owned by you and there's no set limit to the number of people that could possibly be comfortably contained therein, it's a pretty shitty analogy. Strike that, a really shitty analogy, then again I’ve noticed you have a penchant for them.

But I’ll humour you and take it one step further, if I *was* a houseguest in said "house", if you started insulting me in front of the whole family for breaking one small rule of etiquette, one time, you'd be a pretty shitty host. Which you did and you were.

I didn't want to link anyone to your main page, because my postings at Dkos and sadno were for writing input, as I stated in both posts, not to create a few hits on your site. If I was "crying for help", don't you think 1 out of 40+ clickthroughs would have posted something in my defence? Nobody trolled your site, there was no disruption. Not even a single comment, despite your arrogant post to the contrary.

And then in all your pettiness, you threaten me with the release of my private email address to your readership? Let me get this straight, first you fuck me over, then when I tell you to kiss off because of it, then you threaten me with the release of my information, in a hamfisted attempt to intimidate me? Please. Well I'm officially taking your toy away, my email address is timmah420@hotmail.com (super hard to guess considering my alias is timmah420, aint it?)

You are, however, right about one thing, I should not have pre-judged your readers to be the colossal asshats that you are, and for that I apologize. Allow me to qualify my obscenity, anyone that thinks that you acted appropriately towards this "guest" in your "house" can fuck off, because truly, you're the one that comes off as an asshole here for starting it off with your insults.

And as for being bombarded with disagreeable email, 0 messages in inbox, which again makes me think any reasonable reader would take my side, knowing the whole story. And if anyone out there really does think I'm wrong, i'd be *happy* to recieve emails from you, because unlike some people, I really do value honest debate over all else. I will not swear at you or rebuke you, unless you begin to attack me personally.

So as commander codpiece has been remarked to say, with his cowboy smirk and swagger, blissfully ignorant of impending consequences, “Bring it on."

9:03 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks Patty, I agree it is amusing. And, as I've said in a lot of comments, he can carry on a good debate, evidently until he's annoyed. And, I'm not sure if he eats with that mouth or not.

PD, By deleting him, or others with a differing point of view, I become nothing but a total shill for the otherside.
Your second point, though , is very correct. Once (either side) starts the name calling it's because they've run out of ideas.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home