/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It Can't Be True!

OH NO!!! Please, Tell me it isn't true. It can't be true.... Jessica and Nick are breaking up, what will we do.... How about we laugh at them. That always makes it easier, when folks give you a hard time over your break up.

So, to Jessica and Nick, hahahahahahaha we all told you it wouldn't last. What were you thinking.

Guys, she's on the loose, wearing daisy dukes, and probably needs some good rebound sex.

Technorati Tags: and

6Comments:

Blogger Politics of a Patriot said...

Omg it's Jennifer and Brad all over again...

Pardon my lack of caring. ;)

Hollywood is a disgrace to my name.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Jeff H said...

Sorry to tell ya, but Jessica and I were united in wedded bliss last night in a top secret ceremony.

I can die happy now.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Jeff, quit messing with my fantasies!

Poli- I would have to agree with your assessment, my cousin Holly feels the same way.

8:42 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Hollywood, and America, needs to learn that marriage is more than a license for sex. It requires, and gives, so much more if done properly. But in our oversexed society, this little secret seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Marriage is about family, not pleasure.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Shoprat, you are correct. And, I've found after 21 years, it can be about both pleasure and family, if you do it right.

I think if you are married simply for family (for the kids), or for pleasure (check out my hottie wife), you are probably doomed to a failed marriage.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jeff H said...

Dude, I'm sorry, but it's true...

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home