/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Crazy List of Blogs to Read Tonight

I try and hit every blog on my roll every day, or at least every other day. I figure I put them there because I like reading them, so I should. Here's a list of a few of the posts I found the last few days that you might like to take a look at.

1. Some Soldier's Mom "Thoughts of a Soliders Mom in a Time of War"... If I had half of SSM's writing talent I believe I could become famous. I'm secure enough in my manhood to say I take a tissue when I read her blog

2. Hooah Wife "Anti-War Murtha and Pelosi Bandwagon" Greta doesn't usually do politics, but when she does it, like a good Army wife, she goes at it guns blazing. I'd need a 6 pack and two shots to write a rant like she did.

3. Atlas Shrugs "Dinner with John Ashcroft" Great piece written about Ashcroft's recent Columbia University visit and her dinner. She mentions John's son, who is serving in the Navy, and was a former student of mine shortly before I retired from active duty.

4. Below the Beltway "Is the Two Party System Broken" Doug does a great job dissecting David Broder's Washington Post Column on the problems with our current system. (editors note: Find me a spot in the Constitution where it says we have a two party system, I'll buy you a beer).

5. Common Folk Using Common Sense "It's Late in the Game" Possibly the best analogy I've read anywhere on the Democratic (Murtha/Pelosi) strategy for Iraq.

6. Tiny Voices in My Head "Freak Alert! Freak Alert!" Poor Dawn the Webmiztris has been attracting a lot of freaks lately, but her freak of the day takes the cake!

7. God Bless Amerca! "Wizard Of Winter" a great light show to Christmas Music. But you don't wanna be the neighbor of this guy!

8. Knockin' On The Golden Door Follow Mark's adventures in Deadheaddom this week.

9. Charlie Sykes "FIRESTORM! HEADLINES! MARCHES! SATIRE!" Charlie's take on some Wisconsin and national stories from the last year.

10. The Nose On Your Face "Top 9 Other Saddam Prison Complaints" If you don't laugh reading this, go to the doctor and get your sense of humor checked.

Hope you enjoy the recommended reading list.

5Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Extremely considerate of you, CP. But then I knew you were considerate. I asked you to take the smileys off of your eyes and you did! Proves your considerate.

Also, it's a really huge improvement! :)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Greta, no need to feel fortunate, you always write stuff that keeps me coming back.

Gayle, when you find something good, why not share it. But your fascination with my eyes is getting weird :)

3:52 AM  
Blogger Deadman said...

I only have eyes for YOU!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

awwww, thanks!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Some Soldiers Mom is one hell of a writer. I too just wish I could write half as good as she can.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home