/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I Miss You

It was cold here last night. Not because of the weather, but because my favorite bedwarmer headed home yesterday afternoon, and it wasn't the same last night. It's amazing how quickly you become used to having someone to snuggle up to when you lay down, and how soon you miss them when they aren't there.

Dinner wasn't the same last night either. I like watching PTI when I'm having a bite; but not nearly as much as I love having her to talk to about her day at work, or what the kids are (and aren't) doing. Kornheiser and Wilbon just aren't the same as her for dinner company.

Watching the news is even more fun with her around, seeing and hearing her laugh as they talk about the deadly cold when the temperatures are in the teens; or how she is amazed at the list of closings when there is a predicition of an inch of snow.

Hopefully I'll have this two household thing rectified soon, though, and I'll be around as a nightly dinner companion, friend, and bedwarmer again.

I love you babe, and miss you, and thanks again for visiting this weekend.

6Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Awwwwww....now THAT was sweet!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

i always feel that way when my honey's not around too... :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

LP- She thought so too, so I guess I done okay.

Miztris, Unfortunately it's been almost a year and a half I've been feeling like this. Definitely time for it to be over.

Toni- I've been living here since Oct. 2004, she's been in Illinois since then.

4:52 PM  
Blogger DaddysGirl said...

Aw aren't you a sweetheart daddy?

1:03 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Lovely Wife, I hope you are right.

Daddy's Girl - I can be sweet sometimes, like when I bought Mom that coffee pot for Mother's Day.

3:59 AM  
Blogger DaddysGirl said...

Haha yea coffee pot i remember that!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home