/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday America



Just a quick happy 230th Birthday to America.

Now, everyone go see some fireworks tonight!

Updated 10:20pm....

Uber is back, please go read her wonderful post, and wish her well, and give her a cyberhug.


4Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm in awe of her strength and determination even in the midsts of all her sorrow. Thanks for sharing this.

Hope you had a nice Fourth!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Had a great fourth Carol, and I too am in awe of PJ.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Cyberhug done CP. Had a beautiful celebration, hope you did too.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent the 4th of July in the Panama Canal!

In engineering, too, so I saw nothing, but it was my 7th time through, I've seen most of it.

marmstrong@ffg40.navy.mil

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home